- Senior Machine Learning Engineer, Twitter (Apr 2022 - Present)
- Senior Data Scientist, Platform Manipulation, Twitter (Oct 2020 - Apr 2022)
- Responsible for developing tools to fight spam, abuse, and manipulation on Twitter.
- Adjunct Lecturer, School of Information, University of Texas at Austin (Jan 2022 - Present)
- Developed and teaching Introduction to Human-Centered Data Science (I 310D).
- Adjunct Lecturer, Penn State School of Law (Jan 2021 - May 2021)
- Co-developed and co-taught Epochal Happenings: AI’s Past, Present and Future (BUSLW 997) with Prof. Lawton Cummings, Prof. Tom Meredith, and Will Griffin.
- Lead Data Scientist, Global Disinformation Index (Jan 2020 - Sep 2020)
- Built out GDI’s capabilities for detecting disinformation narratives, identifying prolific disinformation publishers, and measuring ad revenue and social media reach.
- Assembly Fellow, Berkman Klein Center for Internet & Society at Harvard University (2020)
- Member of Assembly: Disinformation, exploring disinformation from a cybersecurity perspective.
- Data Scientist, Duo Security (Sep 2018 - Dec 2019)
- As part of the Duo Labs team, I focused on behavioral analytics to detect fraudulent login attempts. I also built models and tooling for internal consulting work.
- Cyber Analyst, Cyence (Jul 2017 - Aug 2018)
- Supported Cyence’s cyber risk analytics platform by providing domain expertise in security and implementing data collection and analysis pipelines.
- Security Engineering Intern, Trail of Bits (Dec 2016 - Jan 2017)
- Worked on project to discover optimal fuzzing parameters for greybox fuzzing with AFLFast.
- Machine Learning Engineer Intern, Webroot (Jul 2016 - Sep 2016)
- Contributed to the development of proprietary learning engine, hyperparameter optimization for SVM.
- Signals Intelligence Collection Program, National Security Agency (Jun 2015 - Aug 2015)
- Automated deobfuscation of binary files using a variety of cryptologic techniques.
- College Technical Intern, Northrop Grumman Corporation (Jul 2014 - Sep 2014)
- Interned on team developing AI-powered malware detection platform, later spun out as BluVector (acquired by Comcast).
- Data Scientist, Global Disinformation Index (Sep 2019 - Dec 2019)
- Assisting on various projects in the disinformation space, including estimating the ad revenue for websites hosting false content.
- Data Scientist, Praqtix LLC (Jun 2018 - Feb 2019)
- Recruited by CTO to build projection system for consulting client in professional sports. Designed and implemented projection system that outperformed state-of-the-art methods in prospect evaluation based on prior seasons’ data.
- M.S. in Electrical Engineering, Stanford University
- Relevant coursework: Artificial Intelligence, Data Mining, Convex Optimization, Computer Vision
- B.S. in Electrical Engineering, Stanford University
- Concentration in Signal Processing, Notation in Science Communication with Distinction
- Relevant coursework: Machine Learning, Statistical Inference, Probabilistic Systems Analysis
- Author of chapter on automation and AI for Trust and Safety Professional Association curriculum
- Capital of Texas Media Foundation Board of Directors, Product and Audience Committee Chair for the Austin Monitor
- Edgelands Fellow (2022), Assembly Fellow (2020), Notley Fellow (2019), Crowdstrike Foundation NextGen Scholar (2018), RSAC Security Scholar (2017), Advancing Women in Technology Scholarship (2016), Black Hat Student Scholar (2016)
- Python, R, Scala, Spark, SQL, numpy, pandas, pytorch, tensorflow
- AWS (RDS, Redshift, Lambda) and GCP (BigQuery)